We are delighted to announce that due to continued growth at Kenoobi Group we are hiring for an Adminstrative Assistant.
Adminstrative Assistant Roles At Kenoobi Group
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to Kenoobi Group CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding Kenoobi Group CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the manager.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Expertise: We are proud to have a diverse and highly skilled team who contribute their expertise, time and attention to providing a first class service.
- Leading provider: We are leading in the technology services sector, working towards an efficient, prosperous and brighter future.
- Empowering environment: We inspire team members to be independent, achieve their best, prosper and grow. Supporting them every step of the way.
- Partners in the truest sense: We work in partnership with our clients to ensure excellence is achieved every day.
Have you got what it takes?
- Initiative: A Designated team member needs to be one step ahead of the game, a confident forward thinker.
- Drive: When you’re in charge of making a difference, there’s no limit to what you can do.
- Integrity: Adaptable. Reliable. Prepared. The 3 key elements to ensuring a professional and exceptional service.
Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant, live within an hour commute of Nairobi and be positive and proactive. Apply before May 3rd 2019. Send CV to careers(at)kenoobi.com