We Are Hiring! – Great opportunity for Adminstrative Assistants
We are delighted to announce that due to continued growth at Kenoobi Group we are hiring for an Adminstrative Assistant.
Adminstrative Assistant Roles At Kenoobi Group
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and controlling access to Kenoobi Group CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding Kenoobi Group CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the manager.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Expertise: We are proud to have a diverse and highly skilled team who contribute their expertise, time and attention to providing a first class service.
- Leading provider: We are leading in the technology services sector, working towards an efficient, prosperous and brighter future.
- Empowering environment: We inspire team members to be independent, achieve their best, prosper and grow. Supporting them every step of the way.
- Partners in the truest sense: We work in partnership with our clients to ensure excellence is achieved every day.
Have you got what it takes?
- Initiative: A Designated team member needs to be one step ahead of the game, a confident forward thinker.
- Drive: When you’re in charge of making a difference, there’s no limit to what you can do.
- Integrity: Adaptable. Reliable. Prepared. The 3 key elements to ensuring a professional and exceptional service.
Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant, live within an hour commute of Nairobi and be positive and proactive. Apply before May 3rd 2019. Send CV to careers(at)kenoobi.com