Kenoobi Group helps organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds software and solutions that power Africa’s small to medium-sized businesses.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about transforming our sales department and whose values align with Kenoobi culture – we are on a mission to help every Small and Medium Sized Business in Africa grow better.
Compensation associated with this position is competitive with the market and will be decided during the interview process based of skills and experience.
Responsibilities for Kenoobi Group Sales Manager
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team for Kenoobi’s brand
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Kenoobi’s Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
To apply to this job, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Kenoobi Sales Manager Job” before November, 27th 2020.